The following websites also provide mapping services related to HIV and hepatitis C in Canada.
- Care Registry: http://careregistry.ca/
Care Registry lists services exclusively for people living with HIV, including both for-profit and non-profit agencies such as dentists and pharmacists in British Columbia.
- COCQ-SIDA member organizations: http://www.cocqsida.com/qui-sommes-nous/nos-membres/region-de-montreal.html
COCQ-SIDA’s map lists its member organizations in Quebec.
- CTAC TxMap: http://ctac.ca/resources/treatment-access-map/
CTAC’s Treatment Map is a comprehensive online tool for people living with HIV and HCV to interactively access information on medication treatment options currently available in Canada, as well as medications and new discoveries presently being developed.
- hivhcvoptions.ca: https://www.hivhcvoptions.ca/
Map of Services for women* (inclusive of transgender, two-spirit, gender diverse people and cis women)
- PAN Services Map: http://pacificaidsnetwork.org/resources/mental-healthsubstance-use-hivhcv/resources-2/services-map/
The PAN Services Map lists AIDS Service Organizations and related services in British Columbia.
- Portail VIH/sida du Québec testing map: http://pvsq.org/quebec-carte-des-sites-de-depistage-vih-et-des-itss/
Portail VIH/sida du Québec testing map is for HIV and STI testing sites in the province of Quebec.
- SmartSex Resource: Testing Clinic Finder http://smartsexresource.com/get-tested/clinic-finder
The SmartSex map is for testing sites in British Colombia.
To add your website to this list, contact us.